How to Download Netflix for Mac? Here we will discuss how to download Netflix for Mac. Is it a little bit more difficult to watch Netflix on your Mac. There is no possibility yet to download Netflix for your Mac so you have to run Netflix via your browser. To watch the best Netflix movies and watch TV online on your Mac, you need to install Silverlight on your Mac.
Here’s how to install Silverlight:
To download Netflix for Mac, your need to install Silverlight. Silverlight is the browser plugin that allows you to watch movies and TV shows on your computer. Choose your preferred browser from the list below, then follow the steps to install the Silverlight plugin on your Mac computer.
- Click on any title to play.
- Click Install Now and save the file.
- Double-click Silverlight.dmg in Downloads.
- To acces the Download folder: press Command + J to bring up the Downloads section in your browser.
- Right-click or hold Control on your keyboard and click on Silverlight.pkg.
- Click Open on the pop-up menu.
- Click Open on the prompt that says “Silverlight.pkg” is not from the Mac App Store. Are you sure you want to open it? Opening “Silverlight.pkg” will always allow it to run on this Mac.
- Follow the prompts to complete installation.
Browserbased downloads for Netflix:
Download Netflix for Google Chrome (add-on)
Download Netflix for Mozilla Firefox (add-on)
Tutorial to watch Netflix on your Mac: