Here’s how to watch movies online with Netflix for Xbox 360 / Xbox One. With Netflix for Xbox 360 and Xbox One you can watch movies online or watch TV episodes anywhere and anytime you want, as many times as you want.
Follow these steps to install the Netflix app:
- Sign in to Xbox Live on your Xbox 360
- Go to “Video Marketplace” and enter.
- Select “Netflix” or, in case it doesn’t appear (which happens sometimes) go to “Apps” to “Browse Apps”, and search for it there.
- Confirm the download.
- Navigate to “Video Marketplace” and launch “Netflix”. Sign in with your account or if you are not a member yet, sign up and enjouy the one-month free trial.
- There will show up an activation code. Write it down and click here to navigate to the Netflix website.
- Enter your activation code and click on “Activate”.
- Go back to your Xbox and launch Netflix.
- Select a video, movie or TV show and press play
- Enjoy Netflix!
Tutorial for Xbox 360:
Tutorial for Xbox One:
What can you do with the Netflix app for Xbox:
- You have access to a large database of TV shows and movies. You pay a low monthly price to have unlimited access.
- Watch movies online or TV episodes anywhere and anytime you want, as many times as you want.
- The Netflix database is updated frequently with new movie titles and TV shows.
- Easy access to a search function that allows you to look for titles.
- You can watch a movie or TV show on one device, pause it at any time, resume watching it on another device on another location.
- Check out this site to find out on what other devices you can watch content with Netflix
Q&A for the Netflix app for Xbox.
- Q: Do I need to have Xbox Live to watch free movies with the Netflix app?
- A: No you do not need to have Xbox Live to watch free movies with the Netflix app. Just an internet connection is required to watch movies online with the Netflix app. It is possible to watch movies online with a Xbox Live Silver account.